Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6347 Post(s)
Liked 4,948 Times in 3,408 Posts
Originally Posted by SurferRosa
He doesn't need a brand new crank. He said he was going to try to find a co-op. But of course you tried to squelch that idea: "They aren't everywhere. Certainly none where I ​live."
​​​​​​All I did was offer suggestions and stuff for the OP to consider. All you are doing is making argument with other members. You haven't offered anything to the OP other than statements you use for the defense of the argument you started.

The OP can figure out what they wish to do. It makes no big deal if the OP finds any value in my comments or suggestions.

I guess that you people that have bike co-ops near by must think they are common things. They aren't. I don't know if the area the OP lives is common for co-op's. So whenever I see co-op suggested to a person, I sometimes feel that they might spend a lot of wasted time looking for something that doesn't exist for them.​

Instead of trying to act as a mediator of what replies are good and what replies are bad, you should really just write your solutions and suggestions down and address them to the OP. If they've already been made by another, then restate them as re-enforcement so the thread has a consensus.

And I have no problem with bikes being a labor of love. I've spent more money on old bikes than they are worth simply because I liked how the bikes ride and look.

Again, I'm certain the OP can figure out from the many things here which way they wish to proceed without you filtering information for them.

Last edited by Iride01; 10-05-23 at 09:29 AM.