View Single Post
Old 10-17-23, 05:00 AM
PhilFo 
Tinker-er

Bikes: 1956 Rudge Sports; 1983 Univega Alpina Uno; 1981 Miyata 610; 1973 Raleigh Twenty; 1994 Breezer Lightning XTR; V4 Yuba Mundo aka "The Schlepper"; 1987 Raleigh "The Edge" Mountain Trials; 1952 R.O. Harrison "Madison"

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Liked 326 Times in 213 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday and they seem great. I'm out sick with a nasty cold, so may not get to ride for a bit, but at the price I got them at, I couldn't pass them up. The toe is a bit "pointy" for a person with some really narrow feet; as I have feet rather like a duck, there is a bit of room, maybe a thumb's worth in front of my toes. The widest part at the ball of the foot seems to fit perfectly, and there is no slip. If I were a ballet dancer, I could stand on these toes easy. They are quite stiff, not as much as my Sidi Genius, but way more than my 2FOs. I do wish they made an all-black version, with black stripes and black heel. I'm looking forward to getting out on the bike with these, once I get over this cold. I may try to take a quick spin tonight, as the weather is going to be nice.