View Single Post
Old 11-18-23, 12:08 PM
SoCaled 

Bikes: Cuevas Custom, Cimmaron, 1988 "Pinalized Rockma", 1984 Trek 510, Moulton custom touring, Raleigh Competition GS, Bridgestone Mb-2 & 3, 1980's Peugeot - US, City, & Canyon Express (6)

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1149 Post(s)
Liked 3,934 Times in 1,923 Posts
Most of my rides are pretty scrappy, but I have had a few that fit the bill, they have all moved on, I guess I can't have nice things

'85 SM600 a few small chips in the paint, clean and all original - wide bars and big/little wheels made for a ride I never got used to

Got this one from the original owner, he barely rode it, I rode it for a while but was not as comfortable/good fit as others I had. Did not want to see it banged up, sold to finance road bikes (don't know where the drive side pic went?)

Bought be cause it was a smokin' bargain and came with an extra set of rims, was fooled by angle on ad pic, was a bit small

1984 SR400 Bought this one as part of the loaner fleet, couldn't have really been any cleaner, saw some miles ridden by various friends

The first bike I bought on the West coast - thought it was the one, never felt right - in hindsight I think it just needed a different stem

One of the first road bikes I bought, first with brifters, was fast, but did not like my rough roads
Likes For SoCaled: