View Single Post
Old 11-29-23, 12:09 PM
genejockey 
Klaatu..Verata..Necktie?

Bikes: Litespeed Ultimate, Ultegra; Canyon Endurace, 105; Battaglin MAX, Chorus; Bianchi 928 Veloce; Ritchey Road Logic, Dura Ace; Cannondale R500 RX100; Schwinn Circuit, Sante; Lotus Supreme, Dura Ace

Liked 13,211 Times in 6,782 Posts
Originally Posted by Koyote
Good points, all of them. Guess I've been spending too much time thinking about my 85-year old mother, who is basically an invalid with some dementia. Makes me (sort of) hope for a quick ending before I get to that point, which seems more and more likely with my family history. But I suppose I can't guarantee that a distracted driver will get the job done cleanly.

'Course, I used to say that I wanted to be shot by a jealous husband when I'm 95...But that was before I fell in love and married a much younger woman who will likely outlive me.
I have long made the joke that my expectation is that when I'm 90, they'll invent a drug to stop the aging process, and I'll take it. 5 years later, they'll invent a drug to REVERSE the aging process, but it ONLY works if you've never taken the other one, and I'll be 90 forever, surrounded by 25 year olds.

"Everybody's gotta be somewhere." - Eccles
Likes For genejockey: