Old 01-13-24, 10:56 PM
AdventureManCO 
The Huffmeister

Bikes: '79 Trek 938, '86 Jim Merz Allez SE, '90 Miyata 1000, '68 PX-10, '80 PXN-10, '73 Super Course, '87 Guerciotti, '83 Trek 600, '80 Huffy Le Grande

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Liked 3,759 Times in 1,505 Posts
2024 'C&V related' New Years Resolutions check-in: How are you doing?

Well. I thought I'll check in with everyone. I was listening to the radio the other day (which I don't do often), and the radio host said that now is basically the time (2 weeks later) that most people ditch their resolutions.

I think my main goal was to ride more than I research/post on BF and Velobase and search for bikes and stuff. Well, its -7 degrees out and what with a 15-25mph winds making for a wind chill factor of -40 degrees, I thought it would be fun to go for a ride until the wife told me I'd probably slip and fall on the ice covered snow and if I was injured (likely) and couldn't move I'd probably die from freezing to death.

In other words, the New Years resolution is currently in a less-than-ideal state. And here I am on BF

The other resolution (Huffy relation) isn't going great either. Not a single convert! (yet)

Hopefully you all are having more success than me. We have to hold each other accountable. Hows it going?

Last edited by AdventureManCO; 01-13-24 at 11:06 PM.