Old 01-15-24, 03:06 PM
edwong3

Bikes: 2023 Zizzo Liberte

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Believe it or not, today was the first time I took my new Zizzo for a short spin through the neighborhood. The weather was not to my liking but it did warm up a bit.

Very quickly, I was pleasantly surprised just how efficient this bike is. I felt that every pedal stroke was transmitted in full to the rear wheel and was propelled forward with authority. Zizzo was not joking from reading their engineering page on the website about all that went into the design to make it efficient.

The seat is far more comfortable than I imagined it would be. I can see myself riding for a considerable amount of time.

The thing is that the bike is not limited by its design, but rather by the rider...me. I remembered why I had been riding an e-bike in the last 6 years due to my health conditions. Luckily for me, the bike is so light and here's that word again...efficient. The only time my lower leg muscles complain was when I went up hill, I could feel some burning in the calves. I think it will get better the more I ride in the coming weeks and months.

But this is not about my physical performance but about the fact that I am happy with my choice to get back into acoustic (muscle powered) cycling again. I still plan to ride my little e-bike every new and then as it is a lot of fun.

Likes For edwong3: