View Single Post
Old 01-16-24, 02:36 PM
zukahn1 

Bikes: Current 79 Nishiki Custum Sport, Jeunet 620, notable previous bikes P.K. Ripper loop tail, Kawahara Laser Lite, Paramount Track full chrome, Raliegh Internatioanl, Motobecan Super Mirage. 59 Crown royak 3 speed

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
Liked 1,856 Times in 654 Posts
I would say wait till spring and try selling locally in Cleveland all the US markets seem way down right now, Cleveland is actually a bit of sleeper market about as good as any right now. With the current political climate and high shipping killing international and the raised ebay fees with the seller eats all disputes issues and all but must ship cheapest way policies with fees and raised higher shipping prices stricter policies across the board in the US USPS and all major shippers this month. Likely best to wait and sell your stuff locally nicely cleaned up and riding in the Spring. in a couple month in a two months wait could net you close to 2x for what your selling over right now. I would say don't list right now bikes that linger on listings for a couple months get discounted forgotten wait till spring to list is my advice.