Old 01-17-24, 11:10 AM
edwong3

Bikes: 2023 Zizzo Liberte

Liked 72 Times in 46 Posts
"The Liberte is a good deal, but I think the Bull even better, currently listed online at $499, down from $699 list."

The Origami Bull is a great bike for just under $500. In my case, I feel like I lucked out big time as Target.com had the Liberte listed for $302.00 shipped! The normal price as listed on Zizzo's website is something like $479.99 at the time of this writing so naturally I jumped on Target's sale. The bike was selling for this low price I think since "Black Friday" and was constantly going out of stock throughout. That was for the "black on silver" (lettering color) which is the one I wanted. They always had the red on silver but I didn't like that color combo.

Finally, in late December, the black on silver was back in stock and still at the special price of $302 so I hit that buy now button so fast I thought I would break the keyboard. No joke, less than 24 hours after I ordered, the black on silver, it was out of stock again and the price was raised to $430. I just made it in the nick of time!

I was standing right at the door when the FedEx delivery driver arrived and I took my new toy right in. You guys know the rest of the story.

I think I chose the Liberte mostly because I felt I needed the lightest, most efficient bike I could get my hands on due to the fact that I am deemed legally disabled and am not very strong. Heck, when I go out to shop I actually take my walker with me since I find myself having to do a lot of walking. I consider myself lucky to be able to stay mobile and even ride a bike, albeit not very effectively...yet.

Ride safe everyone!

Last edited by edwong3; 01-17-24 at 01:12 PM.
Likes For edwong3: