Old 02-23-24, 06:10 AM
eduskator

Bikes: SL8 Pro, TCR beater

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
Liked 595 Times in 448 Posts
Originally Posted by bampilot06
woah, good to know, I was considering doing this but 3 weeks is a long time. Rather just spend the extra 50 bucks and buy the arm.
I don't mind the 3 weeks wait since I have a second bike that I use on the trainer during winter, but I do mind to not being updated on where my arm is and what's the progress.

Wouldn't do this if I didn't have a 2nd bike.

Originally Posted by mstateglfr
I sent them an nds arm in January.
After they received it, the rank arm was returned to me 3 weeks later.
Their portal wasn't updated when I received the crank. It still showed as the install was in progress.
Good to know. Was your order status updated to ''crank received for processing'' when they received your left arm?

I am assuming they have a poor tracking service and they don't update the status order. Mine has been at their warehouse for a week now and it still doesn't show as being received. Not sure why they would have such tracking system if it's not working properly.

I am very disappointed by their customer service to be honest. I shipped them a 500$ component and I don't even know where it is, if it's been received, processed, etc. Customer service won't respond. It's very....ordinary.