Old 02-23-24, 09:24 AM
Iride01 
I'm good to go!

Bikes: Tarmac Disc Comp Di2 - 2020

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6330 Post(s)
Liked 4,927 Times in 3,390 Posts
This is the description for the subforum you are in...
Fitting Your BikeAre you confused about how you should fit a bike to your particular body dimensions? Have you been reading, found the terms Merxx or French Fit, and don’t know what you need? Every style of riding is different- in how you fit the bike to you, and the sizing of the bike itself. It’s more than just measuring your height, reach and inseam. With the help of Bike Fitting, you’ll be able to find the right fit for your frame size, style of riding, and your particular dimensions. Here ya’ go…..the location for everything fit related.
Don't worry though you are in good company. This happens often enough with new members. And I too think the way they named the subforum is ambiguous. Especially for those of us that sail or are involved in the boating industry as fitting a boat means to install equipment, rigging and sails on it.

If they only would add the words "you to" and make it "Fitting You To Your Bike" then maybe it'd be more clear to noobs.

But to answer your question, you probably can if you can find that ring combo and the crank is the same BB or has a BB made to fit the BB shell of your bike. You also might just be able to change out the rings.

But the question is very much more suited for the Bicycle Mechanics subforum. Quite a few of the real bike mechanics and avid DIY'ers that might give you all sorts of varied thoughts and opinions don't ever come to this subforum.

You might can just press that red button with the exclamation mark and ask a moderator to move the thread for you. Even though it's not one of the things they say it should be used for, they have said in the past that they don't mind. Unless they are fighting a bunch of SPAM, things are generally slow for them... I think.

Welcome to BF!