Old 02-23-24, 01:28 PM
eduskator

Bikes: SL8 Pro, TCR beater

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
Liked 595 Times in 448 Posts
Originally Posted by KJ43
I've used their factory install in the past on a GRX crankset and I've also purchased a GRX crankset with the power meter pre-installed.

The factory install was shipped back to me about 3 weeks after sending them my crankset and I was kept in the loop on what stage things were in for the most part. I found them responsive to email. The crankset with the pre-installed PM arrive a little over a week from date of purchase.

As an aside, my experience is that 4iiii customer service is excellent. I had been having issues getting a power meter to connect and was fiddling with the copper battery connector to get better contact and accidentally popped it off. I hit them up, sent in the broken power meter and crank. They just shipped me back a new crank and power meter no charge aside from the shipping cost to send them the crank.
I'm in a different country so it may be different, but so far mine is just...non existing. No one has replied to my emails and phone calls in 2 weeks. 4iiii customer service is a ghost.

I'm not sure what my next step should be if I don't get any news. I'll give them until the end of the month to respond...