Old 03-13-24, 10:57 AM
hazetguy 
only here for the "LIKES"

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1646 Post(s)
Liked 2,248 Times in 1,055 Posts
Originally Posted by Mooo
So our local bike coop has some vintage parts - including some NOS things. These aren’t mine, and I don’t want to even seem like I’m trying to skirt the marketplace rules here. We’re mostly talking mid-range things like NOS Bluemels mudguards, Duopar rear derailleur still in bag, Suntour Barcons, etc. I’m trying to get them listed on CL or ebay, but that’s taking a while … all volunteer, not open a lot of hours in the week, etc. etc.

There is a thread for ebay/craigslist finds … would a “local bicycle cooperative find” be allowed on that thread or is the C&V marketplace sub thread required? Thanks!

you are pretty much asking about blatantly violating "rule 7", which someone did a few months back and really ruffled the mods' feathers.

https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-v...les-rules.html
7. This is for personal items. “Personal” is defined as belonging solely to the advertising member. Items intended to be sold on behalf of other individuals, bicycle stores, co-ops, and similar instances are prohibited. If you want to advertise sales for a company, store, or co-op, you must become a sponsor.

i would advise against posting the stuff you want to sell in the 'at the co-op' thread. selling things in that thread is not the intent of the thread.
perhaps a direct pm to the moderating staff would be a better way to go, as they can give you a clearer definition on how to proceed.
Likes For hazetguy: