Thread: Hi-Light Bikes
View Single Post
Old 04-01-24, 03:44 PM
boomer58 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked 48 Times in 22 Posts
I did not mean to start an internet feud, I will NOT be buying a bike directly from China. My local shop is a Moot dealer and I was in there quite awhile back looking at one. It is a gorgeous bike but something I would not get the full benefit of compared to someone else who is in much better shape and abilities than I am. I told him it would be way out of my reach to purchase the Moot he had on display. He told me about Hi-Light and that he was considering carrying their line and he would have a couple coming in soon to see how they are. He has them put together but I wasn't able to ride one. The quality of the bike looks excellent, as I stated before the welds all looked very clean and the only way to tell is to x-ray them but who does that. The reason I would rather deal with him is he is 1/4 mile from the trail I ride, super nice people, if there is a problem he is there vs sending it back to Chattanooga. The Lynskey's and Litespeeds look excellent and have a great reputation but being close by the local shop is a big plus, boomer