View Single Post
Old 04-02-24, 07:03 AM
RH Clark

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Liked 513 Times in 285 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteHski
That’s a very high bar to set. I think most people would crack sooner or later on that kind of strict plan. But if it works for you and doesn’t rely on willpower then it’s bound to be highly effective.
I didn't get that strict at first. My diet developed as I studied more about nutrition. I got myself to change by studying new nutrition information constantly. Everyone is only a conglomeration of all they have learned and experienced in life. We all think we know what we should do to get our diet or training right but lack motivation. The truth is that we don't really know or maybe we just aren't forced to think about it all the time. Whatever the case, when I turned off all social media and TV and started only consuming all the information I could about diet and exercise, I found the motivation part. I honestly think we are like a computer in that we won't change any behavior until we download new software.

I went pretty radical because I was in a place where I needed that approach. I was 50 years old and 360 lbs. In 2 years, I lost 190 lbs. down to 170 lbs. with no surgery and no diet pills or shots, just proper diet and cycling. Someone who only needs to drop 30 lbs won't have to be that radical but some of those tips or strategies may help them as well.
Likes For RH Clark: