View Single Post
Old 04-05-24, 11:56 AM
rumrunn6

Bikes: Bottecchia Sprint, GT Timberline 29r, Marin Muirwoods 29er, Trek FX Alpha 7.0

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5234 Post(s)
Liked 3,609 Times in 2,357 Posts
Originally Posted by BobbyG
At the office I keep toiletries, a towel, street shoes, light and medium jackets plus ball cap (I'm bald), a winter coat, hat and gloves, emergency underwear, socks and a clean shirt for when I forget to pack...or worse. Although at the new job I have company-branded shirts and jackets, and there's a Wal-Mart two blocks away. There's also a bike shop 4 blocks away.
I also carry tubes and tools with me as well as mini pumps on the bikes, but I keep a full-size floor pump at the office as well. All my bikes have Air-Zound airhorns one pumps up to recharge, so the floor pump is a must.
At the old job I kept chargers for my lights, but since everything is now USB, and batteries are so much better, and my commute is shorter, I don't need any extra chargers at the new office.
At the old job there was a dressing room with a clothes rack I was able to use. At the new job I use a mini-wardrobe for my clothes, and I'm able to park my bike in my office (my winter bike is in the photo).
thank you
we lost the bike shop 1/2 mile from office. they were great when I broke a spoke!