Old 04-06-24, 12:21 PM
3alarmer

Bikes: old ones

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26481 Post(s)
Liked 10,448 Times in 7,248 Posts
Originally Posted by PeteHski
Right, so then you should be able to relate to the modern day equivalent of those bikes.

Let’s be honest though, you are not here to learn anything. You are here only to deride expensive new bikes and argue why you think we don’t deserve to be riding them. All this complete bs about not being able to extract 100% of their performance potential and comparing us to pro riders on older bikes is laughable.
...if we're at the part where brutal honesty enters the picture, the revelation that the same guys pushing the overwhelming advantages, brought to the contemporary pro race scene by the top end CF bikes, are not actually using them, has provided me with great merriment. So I guess we both got a good laugh.

I can certainly relate. Of the bicycles I ride here most regularly, 2/3 of them are of the slightly longer wheelbase, sport touring geometry you seem to favor.

I just do not understand, personally, why you insist on projecting this idea of "derision" of what others choose to ride onto me. Derision is kind of what you do, in these threads. Although I admit you're not the worst offender.