Glennfordx4

Bikes: Too many Bicycles to list

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Liked 138 Times in 45 Posts
Final log off for Glennfordx4

Hello everyone,

My husband, Glenn, spent a lot of time here over the years and said countless times both how much help he received in his many projects, how he enjoyed sharing his experiences to help everyone he could and had countless great discussions on a variety of things here. If you are familiar with his posts, you know he has had many interests over the years, and spent the years since becoming disabled restoring bikes.

In reading some of the posts, I have learned about quite a few of his projects, and tools, that I did not have much detailed knowledge on. Some of them, I remember him talking about with me, although not being mechanically inclined I found some hard to follow. What stuck with me is what a great community he found here and how much he loved it.

Glenn passed away last month, although his health had been steadily declining it was a bit of a shock, and I am heartbroken. We had 37 wonderful years together and his loss is beyond hard. Reading some of the posts brought a smile to my face, especially reading the ones about the Diamondback, including pics, he built me for Christmas which has had quite a the mileage now, and is even more treasured.

I will be closing down his account here but I wanted to let you know just how much he appreciated and enjoyed being here involved in those many discussions.

Best wishes to you all.

Sheri