Old 04-17-24, 06:11 PM
jevery57

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 1 Post
I was in the same situation 3 months ago and bought a Topstone 1 alloy for $2,200. As they only offer five different sizes in the model I was somewhere between sizes and per Cannondale's recommendation I bought the medium size at REI. Didn't test ride the bike though probable should have. After a few rides and tweaking the adjustments I realized the medium was too small and returned the bike. Because the large size was unavailable, (and I believe remains unavailable), I ended up spending more for a $3,000 Specialized Diverge Sport Carbon in 58 cm size. The model is available in eight different sizes. The advantages I noted of the Specialized over the Topstone include a full carbon frame, significantly more frame size options, 2 x 12 gearing compared to 2 x 11 for the Topstone, Future Shock suspension in front, Shimano GRX crankset and bottom bracket compared to FSA for the Cannondale, and a carbon seatpost. I have a few hundred miles on the Specialized now and couldn't be happier with the purchase. Good luck with your search - There's so many choices.