View Single Post
Old 04-19-24, 04:08 PM
Steve B.

Bikes: Flyxii FR322, Cannondale Topstone, Miyata City Liner, Specialized Chisel, Specialized Epic Evo

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3326 Post(s)
Liked 2,171 Times in 1,231 Posts
Well, as follow up, I had to wait a few weeks as I was out of the country, test rode and purchased this past Wed. Did my first official ride today. Paid for the seat post as the cost was too good to pass up for the bike I end up with. It fits perfectly. My inseam as BTW, is 84cm, which according to Trek puts me on the 56, which this is. It’s a very nice riding bike. The OEM Bontrager tires, which they say are 25mm, are 27 in real life, so I may just keep them as I was contemplating going to a tubeless 28mm GP5000. May skip that as the bike is a very well designed package of frame, carbon wheels, post and bar, all which makes for possibly the most comfortable and smoothest riding bike I’ve ever owned. And I like the color. It’s actually the first road bike I have purchased complete in 15 years, and another in 1991. Every other of the 14 road bikes I’ve owned I have built up from a frame. This was nice for a change.

Last edited by Steve B.; 04-19-24 at 04:24 PM.
Likes For Steve B.: