Old 04-26-24, 04:27 AM
DiTBho

Bikes: Moser Forma/Campagnolo 8sp, Litespeed Classic/Campagnolo 8sp

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Originally Posted by Road Fan
where can I get that deal? I thought they would be a lot higher!
which one? the Rudelli or the Victory?
  • Rudelli headset, from an Italian dude on eBay, who works as a professional photographer, but occasionally cleans out warehouses, and sometimes finds interesting things, in NOS/mint conditions.
  • Victory headset, for the titanium bike I'm building, I got one from a craftsman who paints steel frames and builds handcrafted forks. He has a few things in stock, and if he is int the right moon - it can help if you also commission him a NivaCrom steel fork - he'll give you great prices for the rest too. He said that 120 euro NOS with its original box was a really good price, and that he couldn't do better. True, because on eBay I have seen prices above 200 euros
one of my friends has some headphones that he bought as good deal some headsets as just in case bicycles assembly, I mean if happens, you are ready with some parts - but which he probably won't use:
  • Atena 1" headeset, NOS, English threaded, paid 80 euro
  • Mirage 1997 1" headset, NOS, English threaded, paid 40 euro
Three days before Christmas 2023, I picked up the Moser Forma bike I talked about it and I put a photo in another topic here (click) on the forum, and, then, having to replace the headstem with a shorter one (from 120mm to 95mm), I found the a Rudelli headset installed. unfortunately damaged. So, I looking around, I found, by sheer luck, one on eBay NOS as a good deal.

edit:
link, typos

Last edited by DiTBho; 04-26-24 at 05:17 AM.