Old 04-28-24, 10:48 PM
NVFlinch 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Liked 120 Times in 54 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
So you are conflating electric bicycles and e-mopeds. STOP THAT. Seriously I get that e-mopeds have been lumped in with pedal assist bicycles according to lawmakers who couldn't tell the difference between their heads and their rear ends but a bicycle cannot move forward without someone pedaling. A moped can be pedaled but has a throttle and that is what you are talking about.
I AM 'conflating' some E-Bikes with idiots. I've witnessed on more than one occassion customers at a bike shop getting 'boosted' electric motors that are more powerful and increase the top speed of their bikes, yes bikes, not scooter-tooters. These customers were not your average roady looking sort either. There is absolutely NO difference between an E bike or an E scooter or an E-Moped or an E-Youped or and Ezoomthingy or.... If it has an "E" non-human motor, then it shouldn't be anywhere near a public path. PERIOD! Oh, and don't get me started on those one wheel contraptions that exceed 25 mph that I often see (and dodge!) on the paths....

If this gives legit E-bikers heartburn, then I suggest Tums.
Likes For NVFlinch: