Thread: Origami Lotus
View Single Post
Old 04-29-24, 06:58 AM
jdogg111

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Liked 52 Times in 32 Posts
Go to the origami website, there's a little icon there where you'll talk directly to the owner , he'll more than happily answer and address any concerns you may have. Looks like a great bike for the money, and you can always get a longer seat post and riser, bmx style handlebars to make it fit.
m
Originally Posted by FLYBYU
I was wondering if anyone has one of these that they can comment on. I am 6' tall and 250lbs, this bike is apparently good for 6' and 260lbs. I like that it is a steel frame, lightweight at 25lbs and I like the component spec on it. Seems like it should be more popular than it is, I haven't been able to find any reviews online. Mostly looking for something that folds small, I can throw it in the trunk of my car when on trips or when I go to the city. Not touring or putting major miles on it, but I want something enjoyable to ride as well. I am most worried about the size and 16" wheels. I bought a Dahon Piccolo online once and it was far to small to comfortably ride, also the handle bar post constantly came loose on me. I rode it a couple of times and then sold it. Hopefully this bike is more solid.