View Single Post
Old 05-01-24, 11:07 AM
Rick_D

Bikes: Litespeed Firenze, Spot Acme, Specialzed S Works Pro Race, Davidson Stiletto, Colnago Superissimo

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked 317 Times in 183 Posts
Originally Posted by Smaug1
This is a good thread idea.
4 eBikes, or 4 bikes of any kind?
It would be appropriate in the General forum, but there are so many meanies there I don't think I can do it, hehehe.

My four:
  1. Trek Domane road bike. (currently I'm on an AL3; love it) This would be my fitness and touring bike.
  2. Lectric Xpedition w/dual batteries. Commuter & grocery-getter. (I'd love one with a belt drive...)
  3. Lectric XP Lite. Portable and loaner eBike.
  4. Priority Apollo 11 gravel bike. This would be a mechanical commuter and all-around bike.
I'd be dismissed as a freshman if it were e-bikes ("get outta here kid, and come back when you have a real collection") but bike-bikes, I'm good.
'80s Colnago road
'90s Davidson road, Specialized mtn
'00s Litespeed road
'10s Spot commuter
'20s BMC e-bike, Spot mtn

I do not know a guitarist with one guitar, and their "last guitar" and "next guitar" are interchangeable. Bikes are like that, plus they're always conspiring to break in sync. Gotta love that. Was down to zero with my two working bikes in the shop and got motivated to bring the garage hulks back to life. Now they all work [knocks wood]. "Ah sweah ah will never go bikeless again!"