View Single Post
Old 05-16-24, 09:54 AM
Smaug1
Commuter

Bikes: Main Bikes: 2023 Trek Domane AL3, 2022 Aventon Level.2 eBike, 1972 Schwinn Varsity, 2024 Priority Apollo 11

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked 447 Times in 254 Posts
Tuesday night: With my daughter, didn't ride.
Yesterday: Spent 5 hours driving taking my mom to an appointment. (she's got Alzheimer's) Missed the weekly club ride I usually lead. Time to repay all the time & effort she spent on me as a kid.
Tonight: With my daughter, likely won't ride, but will try to sneak one in after I get home, now that it's light out longer.
Tomorrow: Going to see Nate Bargatze (comedian) with my wife! Might commute if it will ever stop raining every time I have a chance to ride.
Saturday: Badgerland Miata club will be at Road America to watch vintage races and have a cookout. I think I'll pass on the long club ride and do that instead. Wife doesn't like Road America, so maybe I'll fold up my Ride1UP Portola, put it in a bit tote and see if it'll fit in the passenger seat of my Miata. (a 2000)
Sunday: Will likely ride with an alternate group. Older guys; some pretty fast, and the others on eBikes. Then meet with my wife for brunch.
Likes For Smaug1: