View Single Post
Old 03-12-07, 10:18 AM
2oz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The thing that helped me out the most was the huge printout of the flyer taped to the registration table. In all the ACCC races I've done, I've never seen that, and it works so much better than having people reference their own booklet of info, or asking around.

I didn't get a chance to do much of the roadrace. I flatted 3 min in. In fact, 40% of our racers in the road races flatted out. Without a wheel truck none of us could do much of anything. That was probably a logistical issue, but it made it pretty frustrating. The field rode by me 2 times before a support crew was able to show up, which made me a little envious.

Putting the TTT and Crit on the same day on sunday really made it hard on our team. Waking up at 6am after a road race the previous day isn't too bad (especially for me, after that race), but we had to be at the line for the TTTs, and then a late afternoon crit that ran until almost the evening. After getting packed up, we didn't leave Philly until 5pm, and with traffic we didn't get home until 2 a.m.

Those are just little things though. The course locations, Host city, and people were all great, and I'd come back for it again.