Old 04-09-07, 10:52 PM
t4mv
ES&D

Bikes: 3Rensho, Merlin XL, Melton custom, Michael Johnson tandem, Look 481SL, Pedal Force RS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm Norman and I've been riding for a bunch of years, since the '70s anyway. 'Have done a handful of Davis DCs on both singles and tandem, and too many other rides all over to remember. 'Have also worked in a couple of bike shops (it turns out that Danno and I both worked at the same shop in Santa Barbara, though not at the same time), as well as being a road rep for several more bike mfrs/dists, covering the Central Valley. Came to my senses in the late '80s and switched careers so now cycling is truly enjoyable w/o having to live and breathe it 24 hrs a day. I've always been a roadie, though I have one of the original Specialized Stumpjumpers; currently the stable consists of a custom steel Melton, Merlin XL, Look KG481SL, and Pedal Force RS with me here, and a San Rensho usually stored under my in-laws' place in HI for when we go back every year for vaca. Oh, and I have a Michael Johnson tandem, also. I've got a couple of boys who I'm hoping I don't burn out on cycling (not likely since I usually ride on my own, but, the older one is starting to catch the bug, so I find that encouraging), and even the SO is getting back into the swing of cycling after more time spent swimming and running. When I'm out on the road, I can usually be found somewhere on Saratoga/Pierce Rd/Mt Eden/Redwood Gulch/Montebello/Stevens Canyon and Prospect Rds. I look forward to meeting more of the N Cal BF denizens as time goes by!

Last edited by t4mv; 04-09-07 at 11:12 PM.