Old 08-17-08, 10:48 PM
uke
it's easy if you let it.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by n4zou

MTE SSC P7 C-Bin 900-Lumen 8-Mode LED Flashlight. $45.90 free ship.
Brighter than automobile headlights on high mode, medium and low power modes for longer run times. Flash modes make you visible even in bright daylight.
P7 flashlights are selling out almost as fast as there listed. Hurry if you want one.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13060
After reading this thread, perusing several others, and spending loads of time reading through various P7 reviews on DX, I decided to go with the 8-mode P7 recced here (primarily due to the extra strobe modes and voltage regulation), as well as a set of blue protected Trustfires, the white safe charger, and a cheap bike mount. Crossing my fingers and awaiting their arrival. Also ordered a Superflash for the taillight. Considered building one from a cheaper DX flashlight + the red plastic cover for a cheap tailight, as that could easily have exceeded the Superflash's brightness, but I figured that's something I can look into later, and that the Superflash would do the job for the rear. What I really want is the ability to see well in front of me, and after perusing the P7 reviews, it seems these are the best lights available for under $100 dollars. Sweet!