View Single Post
Old 02-13-22, 06:46 AM
TennBent

Bikes: BMC Roadmachine, Obed Baseline

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 29 Times in 22 Posts
Well, at around 6 a.m. today, I got in for the first time in about a month. The site was actually working without any hitches - until it wasn't. I made it about 5-10 minutes. As I was perusing different threads, it completely hung on me and that was it. I couldn't get back in. Bryan did state on Facebook that he would probably end up taking member razinCain's advice and upgrade the Vbulletin software and move everything to the Vbulletin cloud. However, he then said that it was going to cost money and that he just can't handle this kind of pressure right now. People have offered to help financially but Bryan's last statement seems to indicate that he just doesn't want to take the time nor the responsibility to tackle this right now. It's anybody's guess as to when it might truly be functioning again.

Quick edit: I just saw over on Recumbent Riders.org that Bryan had posted on BROL that most of the issues have been fixed for now and that he will me moving to another server soon which should put things completely back on track. I have since been able to get back in but I think it might be hit or miss until the server migration.

Last edited by TennBent; 02-13-22 at 07:16 AM.