View Single Post
Old 12-05-21, 06:59 AM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by 63rickert
Terms of discussion about drafting will always be set by those who have never learned to draft. Those are the real experts.

No one on thread is making a claim they were ever knocked off their bike by an unwanted drafter. Be very afraid of things that never happen. If it did happen it would be extreme carnage. I read it here.

I like the poster who acquired omniscience by purchasing a digital device. Omniscience is an attribute of God. Hope you got a good price when you bought that omniscience.

None are familiar with the fact that the front wheel of a bike is mounted on a pivot. Or maybe it is not, maybe I imagined that. Need to consult the BF group wisdom before I claim to know anything.

Altering graybox quotes is not nice. Did it make you feel good? Your feelings are important.

You screwed up the grayboxing, Maelochs just carried your error over, see post 76.

Are you deliberately missing the point? If I don't know someone is drafting me, I'm not likely to take the normal precautions I would if I know someone is right behind me. If I have to suddenly stop or swerve, I have no reason to assume that all that's going to happen is a wheel touch.

You can't come up with any reason justifying ninja drafting so you're lecturing us on why it probably won't kill us or hurt us much. Screw that, it's an unnecessary risk being imposed on me involuntarily. You have no right to do that legally or morally. If I want to ride with you in a coordinated manner, I am voluntarily taking on some risk, it's a completely different situation.
Likes For livedarklions: