Old 08-02-22, 11:40 AM
Donw9876

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
This is driving me friggin nuts. Ok, so I checked out Lake's website. They have a dealer locator. There is one 10 mi away from me, another 30 mi away, and the next closest ones are 100 mi.

I called the local guy and yup, just like I figured. They have almost no inventory "but we can order anything you want", and I can too myself, without a 20 mile round trip just to find out they don't work for me.

And the other shop that is local states on their website that their Lake offerings start at 370. !@&(*!@

Well, it looks like I can direct order from Lake. Probably do that. A local fitting by a LBS seems to be impossible. It was so easy to find something that fit years ago.

The scarcity of finding what I need is something I'm not used to. It's not a supply chain/pandemic thing. It looks like manufacturers exclude certain size ranges because they aren't cool enough or something. I took a quick look on Ebay and found a lot of different used shoes (not something I want right now) but the older models always look much more comfortable.

Last edited by Donw9876; 08-02-22 at 11:46 AM.