'nother
semifreddo amartuerer

Bikes: several

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bud Bent
And roadies came all the way to this forum to call me a geek? Actually, I guess I am a geek......

But, what brought them here to begin with? Are they hurting enough these days to be thinking about going 'bent? Hmmmmmm. They'll be embarrassed for sure if their roadie friends find out they been hanging out in the recumbent forum; they're scarred for life now......
What brought me here first was a link from a thread in the road forum. So I came, uh, "all the way over here" by positioning my index finger over my mouse button, pressing it in a downward manner (i.e. towards the center of the earth), then releasing it. It was tough, but somehow I survived, even with my narrow saddle and poor aerodynamics. I'm sure a 'bent rider probably beat me here, and may have already posted a video and lengthy description of how I was really trying but eventually had to concede that he was faster.

Anyway: I hung around and posted mostly for laughs, but also to expose the complete idiocy of the original post. Fair to say the latter task has been accomplished, several times over. I'm still laughing though — this is great comedy!

So, please, smoke away! And post more videos and threads. I'll retaliate by...continuing to laugh at your pathetic asses.