View Single Post
Old 06-15-21, 10:10 AM
VicBC_Biker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Liked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Originally Posted by Fastfwd01
As I'm getting back out riding again I've been catching a lot of flak recently over how my Cervelo is just WAY too big for me. How they sold me a bike that was too big for me.
Who is sending that flak your way? If you aren't complaining abuot aches and pains or asking for advice, I think they should keep their opinions on what 'looks pro' to themselves.

If the bike is comfortable and you are starting to put in distance again , I think that you should just 'carry on'.

An independent bike fitter (not a shop employee trying to sell you a new bike) could be a possibility if you think your bike position is holding you back. But with all those miles under your belt, I think you must be doing a lot of things right already.

If you want opinions here, posting a pic of yourself on the bike would be a possibility. I guess.

I'm just getting back on the bikes after multi-year layoff, and I've been trying different stems ot see how the road bike (which I never did ride more than a few km before) feels for me. So I'm probably not 'looking too good' either!