View Single Post
Old 01-25-22, 01:29 PM
jswcycle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do a Tour in Europe together?

Hello my name Johan, I am a male 40 y/o from Sweden and I am planing to do my first tour since I was 19 (something I have been dreaming of doing for years). I have no firm plans yet but I was hoping to do a tour across Europe. preferably from Sweden to Turkey trough Eastern Europe (but that is just an idea and I am open to any other suggestions). Problem is that I do not have any friends (or family) who really shares my passion for cycling. And even though I don't mind spending time alone, I still think I would benefit to do the tour with a fellow traveller. That is why I am reaching out.

So if you have similar plans and wouldn't mind sharing them with someone like me, then I urge you send me a message or write in the thread.

I am not an experienced cyclist, I am a hobbyist only and I think my pace would be 60-100 km per day (with 1 day rest every now and then). I have maximum of six weeks to travel and I hope to start my tour in late May or early June (however I am flexible).
I am from Sweden, 40 y/o. I am married, 2 children and I have my own business, (therefor I can be flexible). I speak Swedish, English and some Russian (My wife is Ukrainian).

So drop me a line if you find this interesting or if you want to reach out.

Best regards, Johan from Sweden.