View Single Post
Old 06-23-21, 09:29 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4250 Post(s)
Liked 3,861 Times in 2,577 Posts
Yeah the Corsa's are nice tires, I have or am currently running those tires on a couple bikes. I haven't used the 2.0s officially but have the original version and they are fantastic. They will stretch a little bit over time and become way easier to mount. For me they were a lot easier to mount than my Challenge open tubulars but now after some time the Challenge tires are easy enough to get off. Open Tubulars are like that. Some clinchers also have that problem as well but I find the open tubulars to be a bit tougher. Though actual sew-ups are not terribly different I have had a set of tubulars stretching for years (not really because I felt they needed to be stretched that long I just haven't had the time or energy to want to finish cleaning ancient glue from the the rims and glue them on so I have just let them sit and stretch in my living room.
Likes For veganbikes: