TheKillerPenguin
Nonsense

Bikes: Affirmative

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Liked 541 Times in 237 Posts
Originally Posted by wktmeow
Surgery was a success. I had a lot of anxiety before going under so they put some benzo in the IV before wheeling me over to the OR, kinda made me feel buzzed. Then before I realized it I was waking up in recovery. I was told I woke up super thankful and wanting to hug everyone, but I don't remember that part. I had to settle for high 5's. Pretty sore for a few days and I didn't know what to do with myself, but now a week later I feel mostly fine, just have to be careful not to over exert myself. I've done a couple easy trainer spins, z1-z2, and it actually feels less tension on the area when on the bike than when just sitting/walking around. My belly button area looks a mess, all bruised up still, but the swelling is coming down. The NSAID they gave me screwed up my stomach, but I managed to stay off the opioids at least. Not taking anything for the past couple of days. I hope it stays sealed up now and that I can start doing some lifting in a couple months. I've got a half marathon in November that I want to do, though I haven't tried going for a run yet. I'll probably give that at least a few more days before trying an easy one.
Glad to hear it!
Likes For TheKillerPenguin: