burnthesheep
Newbie racer

Bikes: Propel, red is faster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1575 Post(s)
Liked 1,569 Times in 974 Posts
Originally Posted by carpediemracing
So in other news, we're getting some vinyl window things for the screen porch. Really excited about it, the porch gets covered in yucky stuff from pollen, rain, sleet, just all sorts of stuff blowing in. Makes it a royal pain to clean and just sort of unpleasant to hang out in the porch. We're hoping that enclosing it will make a big difference. We may even put down a vinyl interlocking tile floor, to make it a bit more wind resistant inside (the porch has intentional gaps in the floor to the ground below). If things are really nice we may even get either a kerosene heater or even a wood burning stove for the porch, for the winter. Summer... probably nothing, just open the windows and rely on tree shade.

We first looked at a company named EZE Breeze but apparently they're having all sorts of quality control problems. The EZE Breeze dealer recommended another product, SunSpace, and so that's on order now.
Dude, you just inspired me.

We have a screened in patio where they extended the roof of the actual house. But the door to it is from outdoors. So outside, down the steps, over, up, in.

I totally forgot the one wall of the screened in is shared with the living room wall on a part of the living room we don't have anything useful or use. I can cut a door in there to get to the screened in and make it a bit nicer like you've got going on there!

Oh yes. Office and pain cave for mommy and daddy yo!

This would be worth the week's drop in CTL to make it happen for the gains of having the pain cave always setup and ready to roll.
Likes For burnthesheep: