Bikes: SuperSix Evo | Revolt

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Liked 815 Times in 414 Posts
Originally Posted by noodle soup
Your bike/wheels look great.

I need some more info about that repair kit/pouch

Other than it being in the small chainring, I can't see anything that detracts from it being completely "HOT".
Knew I forgot something! lol I'll get some more pics this evening, hopefully in the sun, the wheels look great when the light hits them!

The repair kit is a Lenzyne micro bag, mounted with the Wolf Tooth B-RAD system. I didn't like having the bag under my seat, and then I was carrying it on of the cages, but I knew I'd need both bottles when it got warmer. It's a system that mountain bikers use to add more bottles and bags to their bikes, or to just move a bottle when there's not enough room. I used the three hole mount for the bag, and a two hole mount to move the seatpost cage up a bit.

Originally Posted by robbyville
ditto, and great feedback! Look forward to your next in depth review. Are you riding them with tubes or tubeless?
With tubes, Conti Race Lights. I've had good luck with those with the GP4Ks, so I stuck with them. Not sure if I want to try tubeless, maybe one day. I'm looking forward to testing the wheels on some fast segments when my legs are fresh, but even if for some reason they're not faster (which I'm pretty sure they will be), they're worth the money just for the handling, comfort, and aesthetics.