Old 01-31-23, 06:40 PM
Bogey Speedwell

Bikes: Cannondale Topstone, Trek Dual Sport, State Bicycle Klunker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked 132 Times in 69 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
Do we really need to go through this again??? No none of the sites are legit whatever site you come up with that you have doubts about is not. Trying to save money can easily be a loosing game when you are just trying to find the absolute bargin bin. Find authorized dealers there are plenty of them and you will appreciate having the real deal without the scam and your wallet and credit card company will as well
yeah I get it, but when the closest full service LBS that may have a selection is 1 hour in one direction and 1.5 hours in the other direction. It’s not always convenient to go there & not see something I’m interested in. I’ve been guilty of settling and buying something because it’s in front of me and the shop I stepped in was super helpful. I do travel for a living and may occasionally peek my head in a shop when time permits, but that may be only every couple months or so.

it was a helmet…. Not much to go wrong with it. Pretty sure there are other popular items we all use frequently that most of us turn to the internet for, jersey’s are one thing that comes to mind.