Old 06-27-22, 06:44 PM
koala logs
Banned.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Liked 170 Times in 140 Posts
Originally Posted by pdlamb
Volume and, since most physiological items are about the density of water, weight or mass of poop likely depend on two factors. First is how much you drink during and shortly after exercise. When I head out for a century, I often forget to drink enough; but when I'm on tour, after a day or two I'm pouring water down my gullet and though a lot comes out as sweat, stool size recovers.

The second factor is fiber in your diet. Increasing your intake of granola, fruit, or adding a half dozen prunes daily, coupled with adequate fluid, should increase your stool volume within a few days.
I do everything you said there. Hydration and fiber. It's been going for a month now, at the same time I started doing structured training. I'm pretty sure I'm not over-training. I have two rest days per week that is total rest, no cycling, no exercise on Sunday and Thursday, 4 days of indoor training, 1 hr per day, and >3hr outdoor ride on Saturday, followed by a rest day on Sunday. No sore legs and I get at least 8 hrs of sleep per day.