Thread: Wear helmet
View Single Post
Old 08-01-22, 05:36 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4355 Post(s)
Liked 3,994 Times in 2,665 Posts
Originally Posted by The_hump_
no I’m trying to post link to video of a mechanical issue but cannot until 10 posts.
So instead of being an active participant in the many active threads on this forum you decided to post nonsense just to get post count up? Maybe Google is going to be a better place for you they are a search engine so you don't need to post anywhere or do anything to ask questions or whatever you wish to do without wasting everyone's time being selfish.

This is an awesome place to talk about bikes and the only real reason to join a forum like this would be for that purpose. I would personally not want to go through all the trouble to create an account and make ten nonsense posts just for the point of showing someone a picture or video or whatever and then likely leave. I could go to my local shop to shop them an issue or if I had an issue on bikes I was interested in I would want to participate in other threads as well because I like bikes and wanted to talk about them.
Likes For veganbikes: