Old 05-22-22, 09:25 PM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
Liked 629 Times in 472 Posts
Originally Posted by sincos
Bora are in a good position. I think Hindley will wait until the Cogne stage, but they may send Buchmann out as a rabbit and dare Trek to chase.
Wild to see Bora rip it up for GC like they have ridden TT for Sagan!
EF are also desperate though Carthy will probably wait for Cogne.
Nice call
Originally Posted by ooga-booga
def bummer about bardet. he looked good and bodes well for the rest of his season. i am excited, however, to see exactly
what arensman can do without bardet attracting all the attention.
Ah bummer - Was Arensman purposely loosing time after Bardet left? He lost 10 minutes in stage 14. Still 15th in GC, four minutes+ to top ten though.

Originally Posted by slcbob
I hope Ciccone doesn't burn himself out. If he does, he could at least bring Carthy across first. C'mon boys. Where are your loyalties [to me]?
​​​​​​​What's his loyalties to Juan Lopez? Whatever kept ciccone back yesterday is gone! Today Juan P rode in with the GC bunch. Nice to see Kudus and Carthy in the mix.

Then, on Saturday, the aliens land.
Spot on! Need to ride an ebike to feel what it would be like doing 300watts or 6w/kg or 3 rice cakes/hr.

---
Good Giro, stage 14 Saturday was awesome!If stars align we'll see Bardet and Biniam at the tour. But maybe Vuelta would be better for both? Hunt a stage in the tour in preparation? Biniam would add to an epic green jersey hunt.