Old 11-20-17, 09:36 AM
clasher

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
Liked 148 Times in 103 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnJ80
Cool bike!

I thought the same thing with respect to the CF bars. That’s what I have too and I really don’t want to change my cockpit at all.

Here’s another one I found from a place in MA called Dill Pickle bags or something. It’s a bit bigger but is is still pretty light. There is no hardware associated with it at all but it’s got a system of straps that really secures the bag. It’s about half the size of the Ortleib/Arkel solutions and aobut a third the weight. There’s a video on the homepage of the website that shows how to attach it your bike.

Design Your Own Handlebar Bag
I'll third the recommendation for Dill Pickle gear. I use their handlebar bag for touring and randonneuring. It's perfect for wallets/phones/etc. as well as snacks for riding. The inner pocket options are worth paying for, I didn't get them but my partner did and the stuff stays much more organized and easily accessible with the pockets. The map holder is nice if you use paper maps though it's on the small side since it's a smaller bag. It's less than 5 minutes to swap between bikes if you want.