Old 10-16-21, 02:10 PM
reluctantsuburb

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Dfrost
That Bianchi is a very big frame, much larger than the bike in your photos - compare the head tube lengths. The CL post says 58, but it looks like 63+cm. Judging by the “turkey” levers and stem shifters, it’s a lower end bike.

Way up in the first post, you suggested that a 60cm frame is probably a good size, and backed that up with your PBH measurement.

Once you’ve established your acceptable range of sizes, watch the C&V Sales sub-forum. Also check the Sticky threads for the “Frame doesn’t fit”. We all love to help spend other folk’s money!
Haha! Love it. Thanks for both replies. Honestly I think I was just fishing on the bianchi, hoping that as this frame seems like it's not an option something else could be

I think you are right and your pictures were very helpful, I just made a few micro adjustments and things felt a little more natural and I was able to keep a bend in my arms. Either way, I think a 60 cm frame is ultimately what I'm after and now it's a question of how much I try to make this bike work versus just list it for sale and begin the search again