Old 09-12-22, 07:46 PM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2326 Post(s)
Liked 4,993 Times in 1,778 Posts
Man, I am picking up too many nice old rides lately.

Picked up this 1985 Bianchi Trofeo to "steal" the Suntour parts off of or to ride. Pretty crusty with dull paint, crumbling hoods, etx. Minus the saddle this is how I got it.

As I cleaned it up and went over it I found a quite decent bike. Was even able to polish the frame to pretty much restore the paint. Took if for a test ride and fell in love with it immediately for how it felt under me on the road. So now I'm fixing it all up. Here it is now with only a couple of really small things to sort out. Wonderful rider now and everything works perfectly mechanically.

Then last week I found and brought home this cool old Japanese ride. A 1983 Kuwahara Count. This is how I brought it home.

I'm still working this one over but the day after I got it I took it out for a quite enjoyable 30 mile test ride. One of my funniest rides of the year as the bike was a joy to ride, an instant hit.

This is it out on the test ride.

It's running black bottle cages now.