Old 04-23-21, 08:26 AM
andychrist
Devil's Advocate

Bikes: Fuji Del Rey, Bacchetta Giro 20, RANS Stratus XP XL, RANS Stratus XP XXL, RANS Stratus LE XL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 50 Times in 38 Posts
Ali Express BLUENERGY Official Store Fraud

Placed an order with BLUENERGY Official Store on AliExpress 15 March that still has not been fulfilled, although delivery was advertised as 1-5 days. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001469946015.html

Repeatedly contacted the vendor who kept blaming the logistics company and asking would I like them to resend the package, grr. Jay finally messaged me a FedEx tracking number last Friday, 16 March, which never appeared on my AE Orders page but did have my location in Germantown NY correct and a scheduled delivery date of Wednesday, 21 April.

Then this past Monday, 19 April, the parcel was delivered in Maryville, TN.

Contacted FedEx who said my name and address did not match that on the parcel and the case was closed, refusing to provide any further information.

Vendor finally got back to me today blaming the logistics company and asking me once again if I’d like to have the package resent. Replied I am reporting his store to VISA for fraud.

Item was on sale when I purchased it so assume BLUENERGY Official Store is employing these delaying tactics to close the order by its expiration date without ever shipping, forcing me to accept a refund and having to reorder the item at a higher price.

Won’t be from them!