Old 09-13-21, 08:24 PM
merziac

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci/Ti x3, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton x2, Bornstein, Paisley,1958-74 Paramounts x3, 3rensho, 74 Moto TC, 73-78 Raleigh Pro's x5, Marinoni x2, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4501 Post(s)
Liked 6,367 Times in 3,663 Posts
Originally Posted by veloc
Hi everyone.
I hope that they find it very well. Thank you all for the good advice I found here. Encourage me to create an account. I have a Miyata Lemans on the road, with its original components, I just bought it, I am very happy. But in the local market a fixie Francesco Moser appeared at 500 USD. It is a beautiful bike, it gives me the opportunity to have a fixie for the first time. It is a good price? Should I buy it? or should I invest in improving the miyata Lemans. The excitement wins me ... I need feet on the ground.

The components of the bicycle are as follows:

- columbus steel matching frame size (53 high / 54 long)
-catalina campagnolo
- gipiemme track cranks, I suggest bolts
-Sr pedals
-sugino seat post
-seat Concor san marco supercorsa
-power and rudder 3ttt competizione
-front ring back corsa stylus
- thickslick back cover
-pair of NISi hoops with Ofmega masses

drive.google.com/file/d/1tbb9-GL-yRSl0HSUgagmTThmSOkyH_xG/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/1CR3MkA4Cr0292Kyw7aX3wyW9I2mpnTeR/view?usp=sharing
Welcome aboard, glad you found us.

You may be in the right place but the Moser is not a "fixie", it is a pretty nice, very cool track bike and while I would encourage you or anybody else to buy it, I would also implore you not to ride it as a rider or "fixie".

You can buy a "fixie" or build one for little $$$ that would be far better suited to regular use, the Moser is the real deal and not a rider per se unless you have a very good understanding of the difference IMO.
Likes For merziac: