cyclezen
OM boy

Bikes: a bunch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Liked 644 Times in 438 Posts
other thing I didn;t note
This is premium, top-O-da-Line stuff. I would treat it that way, in selling.
If you received printed matter or anything related to the bike or 'Collection', keep it, don;t let it get dog-eared.
Yes, you're selling high performance, but also selling exclusivity. Keep everything you've received.
Find good ways to print out anything Spec has on their site about the bike and collection. All this will make a difference in perceived 'value' to a potential buyer.
these things are usually 'limited availability'. Their primary reason for being is to further validate the product just under it in the hierarchy...
your attention to this also tells the buyer of your appreciation and 'attention' to the value of the bike.
I don't recommend consigning this to a retailer that's just gonna throw it on a 'consigment' rack. I'd be surprised if many dealers would even 'stock' something at this level.
Ideally, It should get prominent display and not be handled and tossed around by curious nose-pickers....
Again, 'Limited Edition'...
A future buyer, at this level, will appreciate your friendly, attentive approach to the value of the bike.
you could part it out... but I think the 'whole' is greater than the sum of it's parts, in this case, and prolly will apply to money returned as well.
Ride On Yuri
Likes For cyclezen: