View Single Post
Old 04-23-22, 01:40 PM
fooferdoggie 

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
Liked 949 Times in 556 Posts
Originally Posted by tds101
Then this is a bike that's not for you, we get that. It's supposedly not "sustainable or reliable", but there's a huge number of Lectric XP owners out there that would wholeheartedly disagree with you. The weight is fine, considering it's a budget ebike with dual batteries, and fat tires that some people prefer. As to you being faster by 2mph, that's irrelevant. This can hit faster speeds, which is nice, but this is a budget friendly bike that can be utilised as a daily ride for quite a few people with lesser budgets. You're comparing, as I stated before, different classes of bikes aimed at COMPLETELY different markets. Enjoy your high end expensive rides, as harsh as you say they are. They're pointless to mention in the demographic this is aimed at.

Have a great day,...👋
but electric is not the bike for daily use. its just to built with parts that last. thats why its in the price range it is. I think their goal is for people to buy them and get tired of them before they fail. in two or so years you may not be able to replace the battery. the batteries are the weak link in a budget bike. they really are not for daily use. but what I love about them its a blast to pass them especially going uphill.