phrantic09
Fat n slow

Bikes: Cervelo R3, Giant Revolt

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3259 Post(s)
Liked 2,085 Times in 979 Posts
Originally Posted by Mojo31
Does this fall into the category of wasting money? Kind of sweet.

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/s...q2geBSBRhPdsiY
No
Originally Posted by indyfabz
Wimped out and got a room for the night in DuBois so I don’t have to pack up in the early morning rain before crossing the Alleghenies.

The 5 mile descent into Clearfield could be interesting. There is a sign at the top of the hill telling trucks to test their brakes.
No hand super tuck imo

Originally Posted by bampilot06
Should be able to get home today around 3 pm, If the commuting Gods allow it. Come to think of it, it’s been awhile since I’ve made a sacrifice to the commuting Gods, probably should get on that.

I kind of hoping the wife will let me ride when I get home, however, If I plan on this than I won’t make it home. Best to leave these kinds of things open.

I need 50 miles to make my mind at peace, but I’ll take as low as 10. I’m not even going to bother looking at the leader board. Trainsnorter I imagine is winning.
I gave up on the week. Once I knew I wasn’t going to get over 100 decided it was a “rest week”

Still need to figure out how I’m going to make it work on weekdays when the kids are here.

Originally Posted by datlas
I learned there was an “accident” on the century my friends rode yesterday, a rider was hit by a pickup and died. So sad. My friends did not see the incident but passed the site before the ambulance came. They said it was very disturbing.
Uff, I can’t even imagine