View Single Post
Old 01-22-23, 10:12 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4349 Post(s)
Liked 3,988 Times in 2,663 Posts
Originally Posted by sjanzeir
You know what? That exactly what I found bewildering, hence my much-maligned original question. It just wasn't immediately obvious to me what "Eagle" and "not Eagle" were. Thank you for this!
The problem was your question was extremely open ended and lacked any sort of direction so it is hard for someone to answer without knowing what you are looking for. Still kind of curious what you are interested in, in regards to SRAM Eagle? Not trying to be difficult or nasty towards you as this is text on a page and there is no emotion attached and sometimes people don't understand that.

A conversation on SRAM Eagle could be interesting, as a Shimano person myself who has coming increasingly in contact with SRAM because a lot of companies have switched due to pandemic related shortages it is growing a little on me. I mean I wouldn't run DOT brakes on my bikes but their new brakes are actually pretty decent especially considering how bad their old stuff was.